The following presentations were given in Tech Elective night. It aims to provide information about the various field in electrical engineering to which one can specialize in after their 3rd (Traditional students) or 4th (Co-op students) year.
[Note] These presentations are from the Winter 2016 Technical Elective Night.
- Biomedical Engineering [.pdf] — By Dr. Zemp
- Communications [.pdf] — Dr. Nowrouzian
- Control Systems and Robotics [.pdf] — By Dr. Tavakoli
- Electromagnetics, Microwaves and RF Designs [.pdf] — By Dr. Iyer
- Nanoelectronics and Microfabrication [.pdf] — By Dr. Barlage
- Optics and Photonics
- Power and Power Electronics [.pdf] — By Dr. Salmon